“Necessity is the mother of invention.” Mobile phones have become a necessity in the transforming world, and wireless charging technology or a car magnetic wireless charger is a convenient innovation. According to Veloxity’s research, mobile users in New York City reported that the average time to charge a mobile phone in a day is 2.6 times. This demonstrates the importance of mobile phones to a user, and more so to charge up the phone. It’s very reasonable to charge up our smartphones because they are fundamentally altering the way we live our lives.
But how frequently does charging obstruct you? In this blog, we will discuss a solution to the conventional charging cable clutter on your dashboard. We will explore every aspect of wireless charging technology and why to choose a car magnetic wireless charger. You may say goodbye to the ongoing regular cord issue caused by wired charging.
Why Magnetic Wireless Charger?
It seems that Apple and Android are moving closer to a wireless future faster than we initially expected.
Let’s examine the transformation of a magnetic wireless charger with the example of an apple.
Apple is Going Wireless.
- Apple removed the headphone jack from the iPhone in 2016, which generated a lot of debate.
- The Magnetic wireless charger has now become the standard addition that was just added to the iPhone 8 and iPhone X models in 2017.
- The official release of the iPhone 12 series was in 2020. Obviously, the rumor that the iPhone 12 didn’t come with a power adaptor is accurate. In addition, the Airpower magnetic wireless charger also seems to be back after being introduced and ultimately canceled three years earlier.
- With all the updates and convenience of MagSafe technology, from the iPhone 12 series to the newly launched iPhone 14 series, Apple is very compatible with Qi-enabled wireless charging.
Prominent Benefits of Car Wireless Charging
Car magnetic wireless charger is not only about convenience; it is also welcome step towards technology and exploring other ways of charging.
Here are some of the advantages of switching to wireless charging in the following points:
- The first and best part about the magnetic mount wireless charger is that it is universal. Universal means Qi-enabled wireless charging that follows universal standards. Car wireless magnetic charger like QROV are much ahead in flexibility and compatibility for wireless charging. With the QROV Max multiple-device charger, you can charge any wirelessly compatible device, including iPhones, Android devices, and even AirPods.
- Second, using a Magnetic mount wireless charger contributes to the health of your smartphone. Your gadget won’t sustain as much harm if the connector doesn’t frequently plug in or out. With QROV Car wireless magnetic charger, you don’t have to worry about the wear and tear of cords or tangled wires.
- Last but not least, the magnetic mount wireless charger supports a simple, basic lifestyle. Similar to an overgrown garden, cables produce clutter that can be difficult to control. Car wireless magnetic charger is not just about a clean dashboard; it gives the dashboard a decent look. By switching to wireless charging, we can have a journey that is more organized and cleaner.
Why should you go for a magnetic wireless charger, whether you have an iPhone or an Android?
Magnetic wireless charging has become the norm and the most convenient approach for the future of car electronics consumers.
The Magnetic Attraction of Apple
From the iPad Pro and iPhone cover to the future over-ear headphones bearing, Apple has been using magnets to produce some intriguing goods.
Like MagSafe technology used in the iPhone-compatible advanced magnetic mount wireless charger QROV. Strong magnets from QROV provided high-end charging standards.
Magnets play an essential role in building Apple’s ecosystem to provide high-end products. For instance, the iPad Pro has 90 inbuilt magnets that make it compatible with magic keyboard and the Apple Pencil. And like the magnetic wireless car charger that made journeys blissful and used advanced technology to charge your iPhone while traveling.
If you own an iPhone and magnetic wireless car charger, then undoubtedly you already know the convenience of charging a phone while driving because it’s not only clutter-free but also the best time to maximize your phone’s battery.
Car Magnetic Wireless Chargers are More Convenient
According to the convenience of using them, regular wireless charging pads are not worthwhile investments because you can’t use your phone while they’re charging. A brief magnetic field must be created between the wireless charger and your phone in order for wireless charging to take place. Moving your phone breaks the field, which stops the charging.
But with a magnetic wireless car charger, all you need to do is mount your phone on it.
With an advanced universal car charging mount like QROV Max:
You can navigate: charger > rotate, and with advanced features like auto coil adjustment, you need to know nothing about alignment.
Magnetic characteristics for wireless chargers have become more prevalent in recent years as wireless has become the standard. An upright magnetic phone stands for your built-in Qi-enabled wireless charging.
The QROV max combines the greatest aspects of wireless charging into a stylish product that will get you ready for the future if you’re looking for a magnetic wireless charger for many devices. You can travel anywhere with a portable battery. Even your iPhone and AirPods are charged with it.
It’s time to shift your attention to magnetic wireless chargers if you’re going to buy a charger for your iPhone, Android, or even AirPods.